Customs declaration is one of the most important stages in import and export services because different countries will have different import and export requirements. This is why it is important to have a well designed customs clearance program to help reduce times, improve shipment visibility and reduce cost.
I.H.T has an expert customs brokerage team that understands other countries' customs regulations. The team can provide the critical edge to expedite customs clearance and support import and export globalization.
- Both import and export clearance service.
- Customs Declaration and Tax Code Application
- Carry out procedures of Commodity Control or applying for Extra Commodity Control
- Customs clearance service with export
- Customs declaration service for FCL/LCL shipment, bulk cargo with various item such as wood, plastics, machinery equipment, and vehicles.
- Handle customs clearance for all types of import and export goods
- Provide professional advice on appropriate customs declaration forms, cost and tax, applying HS code, C/O, import tax refund and other related policies for customers.